Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brought to you by the number 4

The mid semester break is now coming to a close and a sincere apology for not blogging a lot as i have been instead immersed in the 'theory essay vortex of doom'. A bunch of us did pop by Julian's show at the Sue Crockford on tuesday night where we ruminated on whether Nick should shell out the $950 for a piece of Original Mr Dashper. No pics as i forgot my camera and my phone wouldn't do his work any justice. Perhaps you can pop on over to http://www.suecrockford.com/ for a little taster, or go see the show yourself! It's on till 11 October so plenty of time, no excuses. I've also been promised a review of show by Nick, but wouldn't be holding my breath there...prove me wrong Nick and write me something! Now i am frantically writing essay but the guilt of not posting for over a week is hindering my progress...

So leads me to give you this, which has quite possibly made my week. (it really doesn't have much to do with painting except that i'm an both an avid Sesame Street and Feist fan (solo and in Broken Social Scene), but perhaps you can make some conceptual leaps).

Thus i present: procrastination at its finest ladies and gents...


- Agnes

p.s. who was your favourite sesame street character? I was always partial to Big Bird, i wonder what that says about me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Oscar the Grouch
2. COOKIE! Monster
3. Grover