Thursday, September 25, 2008

Claudalapalapa Travellin'

Claudia and Ahi's humble abode whilst in Pittsburgh

Lucky Ahi in front of a Warhol (at the MOMA)


hmm...perhaps they can explain this particular photo....

displaying the local Pittsburgh brew. Look at you drunkards...


Claudia dancing with us via Skpye at D.A.N.C.E at artspace!!



Our lovely Claudia and Ahi are having rad adventures in America without us. They have also been kind enough to keep updating us on their progress on their facebook group Claudalapalapa!! find it here and join up:

So far they've traversed the american terrain, visiting NY and Washington D.C, saved baby squirrels, dressed up like crazies at parties and keeping up with uni! From my skyping with them, I hear their workloads are rather large at Carnegie Mellon.


Here are some of my favourite photos so far. No postcards as promised yet :( Claud and I were wanting to do some sort of homage to On Kawara and his 'I Got Up' series but perhaps our idealistic visions of having enough time to do so was a little off. But it's not too late!! I've been drawing up some postcards lately that i might send to them when i get the chance...will update if i receive anything back.

I cannot wait to head over there and see em! I'll be going early december and spending 2 months being crazy nomadic backpackers with Claudia and slowly draining my life savings. Hopefully i can blog from her laptop whilst over there and keep you guys even more updated on our travels!!

Until then, we all miss you heaps Claudalapalapa :)


- Agnes

p.s check out our new blog friends in the 'blogs we like'. (I took your advice Julian :)) if there are any other blogs you think i should know about, leave a comment!

No comments: