Friday, March 6, 2009

A Timely Post

So many of us here are lovers of the humble postcard. Claudia was vigilant enough to pick up one or five from every place, museum, tourist attraction and city we visited in America. I myself, am always on the lookout for the random ones that have already been through a ride in the post, preferably to someone else that is not me. Call it a sneaky voyeurism on my part...Not to mention, I'm a wee fangirlie for the 'I Got Up' series. Plus, I've been using one sent from my holidaying friend in Cambodia as a bookmarking alternative recently.

But when I came across these on the net today, I couldn't help but wish someone was awesome enough to send one to me. It's a postcard with a timer for recording the time it took to send and receive! Oh dear, I think I just died.

The idea is from Dag Design Lab. They do a mean salt shaker and milk bottle as well.

Time and measures of time...

If time were measured in blog posts, they would tell me that this is our 100th post and that 100 posts earlier, back in August, we were just a few people sitting around a computer listening to Julian rave about the wonders of art blogging.

100 posts later and we're a still just a bunch of people, except this time, we're sitting around studio watching the Backstreet Boys on VHS.

Oh evolution. What a difference 100 posts make.

- Agnes

No comments: