Tuesday, December 9, 2008

24hourplanerage


Mitre 10 Fire!!


The guy on the right of this photo is this guy, he's a member of John Mellencamp's band and my plane neighbour for the flight to LAX

my $16NZD breakfast

Dallas Fort Worth International

And finally....PITTSBURGH!!

Weary after a long battle with altitude, uptight security and air conditioning, to the point where I didnt know whether I would ever make it to my destination. Lots of line waiting as well...

But not to worry, I'm here now and am in one piece. Witnessed the Mitre 10 blaze on the way to the airport,

Which brings me to the Lucky that...'s:

- Lucky that I persuaded the parentals to go to the Mitre 10 near our house instead of the onehunga one to buy locks on the way to the airport...

- Lucky that the whole plane ride to Los Angeles was filled with members of John Mellencamp's band

- Lucky that all my flights arrived early

- Lucky that LAX security did not choose to randomly frisk me like they did the guy in front

So far have been adjusting to Pittsburghian lifestyle and american food (lack of greenery, excess of sugar). Will be coming back ten pounds heavier (no more metric system for me).

- Agnes

No comments: