Friday, December 19, 2008

Keep It Slick





























Claudia displaying the crusty golden delicious sweet apple pie

CMU's Miller Gallery is host to the first Yes Men exhibition and we were lucky enough to catch it (although not lucky enough to attend the workshops: How to be a Yes man...daaaaam).

This exhibition is pretty much a retrospective of Yes Men projects throughout the years. There is also a Yes Men movie coming out soon that I heard was rather interesting, will be keeping that on the radar.

The best thing about this exhibition (for me at least) was the fact that I was able to spend as much time as I liked in the room without yet another gallery attendant making me hustle. Indeed, I spent so much time there that Amelia and I were able to read the 'Iraq War is Over' newspaper back to front. That, and watch the video where they convince fuel executives that humans could possibly be recycled for a new kind of fuel (human candles!).
I also sneakily nicked a couple of stickers too. The 'Burgh is making me Baaaaad.
- Agnes

No comments: