Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bye Bye Crusty Pie


Ahhh the joys of packing...

A post to say goodbye. To those whose faces I did not get to see recently, I hope this can suffice.

Things to not look forward to:

- 24 hours of travellin'
- Jet lag
- Recycled air
- Security at LAX

Things that are making me do all of the above:

- Seeing Claudia for the first time in 5 months!
- A white christmas
- My love of the airport (such nothing spaces they are really, waiting spaces, as close to purgatory on this dimension...)


Anyway, to let our dear readers know, for the next two months, this blog will really be 'The Adventures of Agnes and Claudia in America'. I hope that isn't too much of a bother for you. We will try to keep it art related unless we really do feel the need to share. And will try to update as often as we can from hideous Starbucks wireless hotspots.

A message to my fellow pnb-ers. Keep me updated on your actions? I shall put news on this blog from Auckland as well if you send it to me in email form.

Also, if any reader (whether we know your or not!) would like to receive a postcard or two, we would be more than obliged to do so. Just click on our profile and send me an email with your name and address. We promise we won't stalk you.

Till I get to Obama-land!

- Agnes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you! i look forward to the american art world via agnes and claudia