Wednesday, November 12, 2008

3rd Blogger! Water Blasting can be fun!







No she’s not using fake names there are actually other people adding to the Paint and Bake! You’ve probably seen me in the odd photo here and there as it’s near impossible to dodge Agnes’ trigger happiness on our outings. Anyway I thought I’d just keep this nice and short.

I was getting somewhat bored with water blasting my driveway the conventional way so I decided to mix things up a bit. I added my own personal touch. My 2d drawing of what most would describe as a 3d cube, something I have been a little (extremely) obsessed with over the last semester. I won’t go into too much detail about the text and shapes but I like to think they represent different and often opposing directions of opinion but still hold a strong equality and fairness together. But that’s just my little reflection, yours can be completely different. Maybe you think it’s a boy and a girl cube about to embark on a sexual journey of exploration and experimentation? Na, probably not…

I went over it in the end but maybe next time I’ll leave it and visitors can enjoy my very own personalised driveway art. :)

-SimonJ.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha lol love cubes again simon??

Agnes said...

Ha! I just want to say that the title of this post is somewhat deceptive. Waterblasting, for me, can never be fun. Much too scary. Tis the reason why I don't screenprint often...

SimonJ said...

Always ;)