Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ew Sienna...



Video by The Hours
Song - See The Light
Director - Tony Kaye
Art Direction by Damien Hirst

That man has too many fingers in too many pies. Guess thats why he's a multi millionaire and i'm just a lowly student with double digit figures in her bank account....bastard

Anyway, this video is dripping pretention. I dont care much for a seemingly crazy Jude Law ex stuck in a Prada Store counter in her hospital get-up. He can't have been that hard to deal with...Get over it woman!! All jokes aside, I guess it's not tooooooooooo bad, I can deal with watching it at least twice before wanting to scratch my corneas out. Perhaps would have been more interesting with someone else instead of the mentioned starlet. And less loooowwwwk-aaaaat-meeeeeee crazy, more storm-is-a-brewing-inwards...

But art direction...what can I say? Very Damien Hirst. I mean you smell that man's formaldehyde a mile away.

- Agnes

p.s. Will be off roughin it in the bush till Tuesday so all is quiet on the p n b front till then :) Farewell and Goodnight.

No comments: