Friday, November 28, 2008

NationalDrawingAwardey

Spotted: Elliot Collins!

And Linden Simmons!


Winner of the Merit Award

Amber's Efforts

And Laxmi's

Winner John Ward Knox accepting his shiny trophy

and Ward Knox's Drawing

Everyone crammed into the stuffy Artspace to hear the (not so unexpected) announcement of the winner of the National Drawing Award.

There were so many drawings, I couldn't see how anyone could vote for a people's choice because I had so many favourites. Such a predicament meant that I was better off not voting as I didnt feel as though i had enough time to judge exactly who I thought my vote should go towards. Perhaps I will go back on another day to make a properly informed decision.

How exciting to see so many of us in the show. Apologies for the lack of images, I wasn't very much in the picture taking mood.

Some friends and I then went to the opening up the road at Starkwhite, not so much to say about that either. It was very starkwhitey.

Starkwhitey? I have lost all ability to converse. So very sorry.

- Agnes

No comments: